Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Worthy.....

Out in front
The point of the V
The flock follows...you are the guide
Such a  precious gift
Trust
That
You
Are
Worthy
Worthy of the position
Worthy of the path
Be it chosen for you
Or chosen by you
Be 
Worthy
Moving into territory
unknown
But your soul knows
You are worthy
Your soul already knows this new ground
Allow it to be under your feet
Allow your wings to take you where you must
Go...now
You 
Are
Worthy
Eyes horizon bound
See where you are headed
Head where you must find yourself
You
Are
Worthy
Be 
Fearless
Befriend the fear
Let your fear be the wind that lifts you
Let your courage drive you on
You
Are 
Worthy
You
Are 
Not
Alone
That's me there with you
Always
I am there
Feel me
Know me there
Allow my presence
You
Are
Worthy


http://www.twistedrootstudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment