Tuesday, February 26, 2013

to the wind

I am Green
a name chosen
for myself
by myself
of myself
yet I am not defined
by a name
There is no definition to
speak of all I am
and I am 
Not

I am Harmony
I bring harmony
to those I encounter
it is, however
not all I am
and it is also
who I am not
I am harmonic...blending
as I bring together
the masses
I may blend in silence
or with laughter
or by holding you
and rocking your woes
away

I am Embra
The melding of my two favorite
names
To honor them
to keep the vibe of all they are
close
For a name does not define them
it never can
One can not label
their own flesh and blood
All they are is so much, always
All they are not
also a gift

Who are you?
Tell me, I want to know all 
you are
and all you are not
Share your labels with me
and then throw them to the wind
as I throw mine
and you and me will become
Us


No comments:

Post a Comment