Saturday, February 23, 2013

There is No THEM

Plans change....they vacillate
and you find yourself attempting to
assimilate
in the wink of an eye

Get used to it, tis the way of the world
Change is innate within us, and our planet
So be it
Understand that you may not
understand what the hell is going on
Get used to it
Cuz as soon as you do
gain some understanding
shit changes again!!
Tis the way of the world

Learn to flow with the current of this
mighty river we call life
Change your thoughts about someone
about your self
about your limitations
Fuck what THEY told you could or could not be
accomplished
THEY were WRONG!!!!
Accomplish all you can and want to
regardless of  the self limiting
beliefs of someone you do not even know
THEY are faceless fears perpetuated
Over and over, a river often too mighty to traverse

Tell THEM to bite you
From the top of your LUNGS!
Respectfully, of course...
Or NOT

You gonna give your power and peace to
THEM?
Go ahead then, you've got it down
Me?
I'll allow the truth that plans change
and I may even be the one to change them!!
Imagine that..(insert gasp here)

What you got to say about that
THEM ?
Yeah, that's what I thought...
you got nuthin
I can not hear you
Where is that voice telling me I can not do or say or know?
Where did you go?
Ah, yes....
I changed the plan
and
now...

You do not exist
But I DO!

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


No comments:

Post a Comment