Friday, April 4, 2014

Solitary Refinement




Forest fire
Deepest desire
Slowly decreased
The passion, deceased
Once lovers, now friends
When the longing ends
We find ourselves alone at home
Our aching souls began to roam

A sad reality
Uneasy loneliness eating away at me
Attempting to fill the vacancy of the void
That grew between us, so wide
It gnawed, as my uneasy empty belly growled
The words found my lips and were spoken out loud
In your grace you heard me
Never attempting to deter me
Soon I found myself, alone but not lonely
Resting near the fire, the flames leaping for me....only
No longer alone in my own home
The winding roads of dirt... mine to roam

Solitary refinement
Gentle and grateful confinement
The gift you granted to me
When you gave me the space to simply be
My soul friend of epic proportion
Our love knows no distortion
We revived our crystal clarity
There are no have to-s or supposed to be-s
Just the extreme and stellar beauty
of
You and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment