Sunday, April 27, 2014

365 Degrees


Tell me I may not retrace
my steps and I am in a rapid race
to prove you wrong
Even though we both feel we are right
In our opposition we will witness the light
shining on each of our ways to be true
I can only be me, you are here to be.... you
 
365 degrees
In spiraling arcs surrounding me
I can visit the roots of the trees
and traverse a multiplex of  dimensions
My mind has birthed many inventions
As I dismantle the walls you have built
around my life with your own mounting guilt

Tell me I have to be like you
and I am off in a rapid race to pursue
The many ways in which I never will be
as you are.....it is not my destiny
But yours....to fulfill
Take up your own ink upon your own quill
I shall pen my own stillness
As I battle my thought's shrillness
The result will be lines on a page
Not to upset or enrage
Any one, or any thing, or any where
Tis me traveling the spinning arcs in the free air
that I breath
Let us let go, and in the reprieve
Realize we both now know,  what we once believed
We may move in a meander of 365 degrees
Of endless arcs of  invented possibilities
To be our selves each and every now
And we are the only ones to teach ourselves how

When in orbit our arcs do intersect
Let us show mutual peaceful respect
For our differences and our similarities
For our dark days and our clarities
You be you, I'll be me
365 degrees of  spiraled sacred geometry


No comments:

Post a Comment