Saturday, April 19, 2014

singing our sea songs



Take me far on your waves and re-weave
me
When the rocky world does indeed deceive
me
Wet my fibers and revive
me
Knit me back together...alive,
me
The salt air hangs heavy round
me
The sun French kissing the horizon astounds
me
The light show of the planets and stars calms
me
I am free here, the dry world can not harm
me
Oh, mighty Goddess Sea, my song you sing
me
I can never repay the peace you bring
me
And I know you shall never expect
me
To recompense you as your siren call collects
me
From the dry land storm so brutal, it beats
me
For we gift each other, you do complete
me
And I, you.... as you again greet
me
For you recall me as the whale
me
Who swam and played and prevailed,
me
Inside you, Sea, you held on 
to me
So close... when I sang you your song,
so free!
In great, humble gratitude I return to my
Sea
Me
Us
We
Singing our Sea songs in humbled Harmony


No comments:

Post a Comment