Monday, April 14, 2014

Delivering the Day



The stars drift off to sweet slumber
The fire sun, yawning.... revives her slow rise
Breaking the waiting horizon
Delivering the day
What does the sun signal to you
As she stretches and slides across the sky
That same sky the stars earlier.... occupied

A gift, the day rise
Ripe and plump with possibilities
Antiquated and angling and aligning
The ancient arc of an orb
we endlessly orbit, worshiping her
cadence, her brilliance
Her heat, her light, her existence

Round and Round
Season to Season
Hour to Hour
Now to Now

Blue, the bounty of the sky....blue, my day dreams
White the wispy clouds...white, my dawning desire
Orange fire ball sun....orange, my burning wisdom
The day has been delivered upon the steps of my waking heart
It is now my honor to live this day.....
aware

No comments:

Post a Comment