Friday, May 6, 2011

Whisper Songs of the Wind

The wind spoke to me
in a dream perhaps?
Or was I awake?
It matters not

She told me
to trust my deepest
truth,
Never questioning it

"Own the truth that you are wise" she gently whisper- sang in my ear
"Know yourself, discover the essence you carry" she urged me in subtle cadence
"Be with me in the times you need reminding that you are enough, you are just as you need be" she spoke with a soft, pink heart.

"And"........she began, as she caressed my face with her mother like breezes....
"You...... ARE.......... me."  leaving as suddenly as she had appeared.

 I returned from my visit with HER.......... knowing she was right.


3 comments:

  1. In February 1984, when I returned to college after my mother passed away, I had a "dream" (actually a clairsentient experience) that the big casement windows of my dorm room were open, the curtains were softly billowing into the room from the wind, and my mother reached down and gently caressed my cheek, like mother would to her sleeping child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was over eight years ago!

    ReplyDelete