Thursday, May 12, 2011

Turn Around

Dan speaks often in many of his songs about finding the answers behind us. I so agree with this and I have seen in my own life that I only needed to look at my past to see my present and my future. Since the reality is that everything is happening NOW, time as we think we know it and the concept of past, present and future is false. It is just that our brains can not fully accept that truth...yet. Some day in the not too distant future, we will begin to honor time for what it truly is.......whatever we want it to be.

So, today.....if you are struggling with a situation or a decision......look behind you, study what has come before this moment, allow the true reality of time to teach you, that all there is is NOW. And, since there is no better time than NOW to begin.............begin, my friend. Begin whatever you wish to begin.....NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment