Friday, August 3, 2012

Quiet my Soul

wondering
processing
hurting
crying
aching
                               my soul gets quiet in its grief
                 as I reconnect to my beliefs
darkness
rejection
awareness
death
resurrection ?
                                          my soul teaches me in the stillness
                         as I wander in my mind's silent shrillness
vulnerability
spirituality
melding
teaching
showing
slowly
healing
                                                       my soul cradles me, and, as I weep
                                    I release my pain buried down deep
re-emerging
post purging
lighter
wiser
peaceful
                              slowly my soul crawls out of the dark night
                   I once again welcome this new day of light
process
completed
wisdom
repeated
human
reseated
after
I
humbly
retreated
           and became once again whole
                                                               in the quiet of my soul










No comments:

Post a Comment