Saturday, February 8, 2014

Quiet Soul




Dark
Deep
Inspiration
Exhalation
The act of breathing
on my own
Lungs ache
Heart breaks
and mends in mere
moments
Inner understanding
Lunar crash landing
Freedom of flight
within my soul....ascending
High gaze
Eagle's view
Deep and dark
Sweet and sticky....
the inspiration of you
Tide advances
then retreats
Once I owned a tail
My nemesis, my feet
Land locked
Shell shocked
Sea
Mountains
To marry them again
To live in the buoyant
mystery
Quiet soul
booming vibration
Breach and soar
Climbing mountains
Touching the sand
of the ocean floor
Inspiration of the sea
lingers.... as this land locked life
Holds me captive
The waves sing my heartbeat
as the salt kissed water
plays at my feet
Dark
Deep
Inspiration
Exhalation
The act of breathing
on my own
Lungs ache
Heart breaks
and mends in mere
moments








No comments:

Post a Comment