Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brother to Brother?

Disdain for breakfast
Disrespect for lunch
Depravity for dessert

Kick them when they're down
Never a thought of picking them up?
"I got mine, screw you" ....the mantra of madness many mumble

How is it that we escalate professional teams to lofty positions
We honor them for the teamwork they display
But then, we do not see ourselves as one connected team?

We are going down fast, people
We are drowning in our own greed
and the truth is that we won't make it if we don't change

Money and false power won't save us
Botox and fat from our asses to plump our faces
Won't cushion the blow of destruction

Wake up, HAVES!
The HAVE NOTS are increasing and multiplying
 if we go down, you go down

This is a shout out to brothers everywhere
The brothers and sisters of existence
If I am hurt.... so are you, injured

Pick me up
Hold me tight
And I will live, and so will you



No comments:

Post a Comment