Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Life After Death

You know how you get to know a person and you develop a new energy, a new relationship, a new connection that before did not exist?

You know how you look forward to talking to and laughing with and building memories with this person? 

You know how one day you realize you love this other man, woman or child? You have accomplished an amazing feat! You have melded your aura, your persona, your heart with another human being. This is how friendships are blossomed. It really is quite a miracle. (Hi Sharon!)

And...then,,,,,you know how those friends suddenly become your family? Well, I do!

DanFam......I love you all each day more than I ever thought I could! Thank you for being in my life.

Thank you, Dan, for giving us all new life after your untimely death. Because of you, a family has blossomed!

2 comments:

  1. Well said and I second that emotion. Thanks for keeping it in perspective. XOXO Marietta

    ReplyDelete