Thursday, July 28, 2011

All who wander.......for Doris and Amy

Have you ever been brought into a heart instantly? Have you felt the love of another human flood over you just because they decided to love you? Well, I have...... White Ash and I experienced that last year in Peoria!

We had settled into our room and decided to go down to the restaurant and get a little dinner. After talking to our guys back at home, we had a really nice meal. The whole time we were eating, my attention was drawn to two women sitting near us. I wondered if they were DanFans too, and before we left our table, I summoned the courage to intrude upon their privacy and ask them. It was Doris and Amy, sweet and pure and radiating the love we all carry innately in our souls. I can not recall the exact conversation, but I knew we were connecting to similar souls, similar hearts and two beautiful ladies. Throughout the weekend, we remained at each others sides and became fast friends.

The wandering minstrel souls of forever friends find themselves connected exactly when and where they need to. It happened to the 4 of us that weekend and has multiplied a million times over since we have all embraced  in a family group hug!

All who wander are not lost. In fact, they are found just at the perfect moment.

Amy and Doris, I will  forever be grateful that our souls met!
It may seem like the long way, but I would do it over exactly this way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment