Thursday, September 15, 2011

Homage to the DanFam

The perfect song, again!
Our moon mother has just been full, the earth is cooling, and autumn closes in a bit early this year.

I missed you all as I was recovering from a nasty attack of viral venom for a long 6 days!

Knowing I would return to the comfort and support of those who love me unconditionally was a great incentive for me to take good care of myself. I have learned over the years that when I do get sick, I need to honor the time it takes to heal. I flat out refuse to expose others to my illness, I will not subject another person if I can help it. That is how I ended up sick in the first place!

So, this is a brief, yet heartfelt THANK YOU to my family of the heart and soul. Who we are and what we have allowed ourselves to become in synergistic magic is such a gift.....one I cherish EVERYDAY!

This is my homage to you!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment