Monday, June 13, 2011

Outnumbered or Ahead of the Curve?

Do you find yourself outnumbered often? Do you feel like others don't get you, are not on the same page ?
We sometimes we think we must change then, to fit in with these other people. I have found the opposite to be true.
If children knew that "being ahead of the curve" could be a good thing, we would have far more brilliant and secure, confident adults in this world. I wish I had learned to embrace this quality about myself in my youth.

In my practice as a Spiritual Doula and Intuitive Healer, I have, countless times, put an idea or a class or a concept out into the world before others know they need it. Really, when you process this you, you understand, that's what being an intuitive is all about....knowing what you need to do, or others who seek counsel with you are hoping to discover. "What should I do"? is the motto of many I see. Often, they are upset when i don't tell them what to do, but rather, assist them in uncovering the answers they already carry. I help them get ahead of their own curve you could say and outnumber the voices in their heads that tell them this is not true. We really are our own Sage.

My point, if I do indeed have one,(I am wondering too!) is to say, simply BE WHO YOU ARE! Spending time, energy and money to be someone else never works.....at the end of the day..............there you are, so DEAL WITH IT !

You are not outnumbered, but in fact, unique! I honor the uniqueness in you......won't you join me?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment