Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bring on the GOOD STUFF!

I awoke with this song in my head, and here it is now, again!

Today, I am allowing the good stuff to come to me in any way it sees fit. I choose to focus on this good stuff ALL day long.........this means that if some of the other stuff comes my way, I will give it any immediate attention it needs, and then move on....back to THE GOOD STUFF.

Each day brings many blessings, possibly a curse or an emergency. On THIS DAY, I am focusing on the GOOD STUFF. Yes, I just said that above.......see, it's working.....my focus is already keen. :)

The first good stuff has come to me.......this song woke me up and now it serenades me! Bring on the GOOD STUFF!!!

My eyes, awareness and expectations for today focus on all the GOOD that is coming my way!

Happy Morning, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment