Monday, July 16, 2012

SoarMates

I looked beside me
there you were
in formation with me
as we soared like birds

Together we discovered
secrets and stories
and truths
about each other

Effortlessly we lived
and laughed
and
LOVED!

We flew as one, casting one shadow on the ground
as the days flew by and our wings grew strong
together
with new found freedom

Suddenly the wind sent us into a
spin
spinning, careening out of
control
We were not in control

"don't look down" you cried to me
"look into your soul, and you will find me
there"

As I gathered my strength
I lifted myself back upon the
invisible current of air...
In this moment I wanted to hold you tightly
I searched the horizon
but you were no where to be found

Had I lost you???
WHERE are YOU???
Dull reality set in
You had passed....I was alone


Just then my weary heart said to me
"don't look down, look into your soul and you will find me
there"
And I realized
I am never alone, you are with me
as we soar like birds
you
are
my
SoarMate

No comments:

Post a Comment