Sunday, December 18, 2011

Soul Windows....

Today I cleaned the windows of my soul

It has been a very long time
 Since I gazed out of these windows

Funny...... I thought others could see in my windows
with their frilly curtains and knickknacks embellishing the sill

And I waited for them to show themselves

"Why do they not come" ?
I asked myself on countless sleepless nights

If I could not see out,
how then .......could another see in?

Today I cleaned the windows of my soul
And with new perspective gazed upon the world
I rearranged the knickknacks on the sill
and cleaned also the dwelling place of my soul

Once I become comfortable within my soul again ........
I will share it with others, selectively

Until that time ....my frilly curtains remain closed
honoring the stillness I seek.....
inside the windows of MY soul

No comments:

Post a Comment