Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Naviagate the Gray.....for my People of Pink




Aching heart
The horse behind
the cart
again
Messed up melodies...
The world and all
of her
maladies

How to make the hurting
stop
It intensifies with each tick
and tock
The relentless beat of the
world clock

Time seems to be running
out
In the streets of sorrow
and shouts
Did we forget that it is still
about

Taking care of each other?

Going inside my self
to understand
The hurt I carry for my fellow
man
Gonna sit with that today
as my
starry sky turns
gray

Am going to run far far
away

From the world's incessant
pain
I'll be back after sitting with the
rain
and the turmoil we are all feeling
now
Love and peace..... the remedy
This truth I share
with you
is how

To navigate the gray

For once the gray becomes
again a
beautiful blue
and drifts as a cloud
away.....
It will surely
return to
weigh down the world
another day

Tis why we are here
To quell the world's
loveless stink
And cover it safe
and
purely
pink
With love and peace
in countless ways

We live in concert with
the gray

No comments:

Post a Comment