Monday, October 28, 2013

there is a land......




there is a land
or so they said
it is full of magic
it lives in your head
anything you want it to
be
so it shall be
the land of imagination
the door to any fantasy
 
once upon a time
the first lines to any story
birthed from the desires
of your soul
you, bathed in all that glory
 
what will you birth from 
your land of wonder
will it be wealth or peace
or another world to plunder
 
for me, it is connections
love sprung from my psyche
deep and moist in the soil
of the forest supporting me
 
me, as a tree high and towering
standing above touching the clouds
a headdress of leaves adorn me
rooted in to my mama, proud
 
come and be a tree with me
tangle up your roots with mine
live with me in my imagination
two trees in love, side by side
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment