Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Safe Harbor in a Rough Sea




Safe Harbor in a Rough Sea
This is what you are for
me
 
Rough Seas are all around
The salt, I swallow
and spew out
As soul sickness
abounds
 
I am sick, they are sick
of the swell of
the sea journey.... laborious
We must calm the turmoil
trapped inside of us
 
And then I hear you
laugh
And Instantly I let go
of half
Of the pain I carry
The way you reconnect me
Can be a little
scary
 
But I shall not sail away
For I am anchored
to the truth
The lies are at bay
I am safe for another
day
 
Safe Harbor in a Rough Sea
This is what you gift to
me
 
Let me sing songs of the
Sea
Now peaceful and
calm
Let you sing along in
sweet
and perfect
harmony
As we soak in the sun
Our soul's soothing
balm
 
I sit still and sturdy
tethered to you
Sea worthy
And you know I am safe
at home
For now, no rough seas
to roam
 
Safe Harbor in a Rough Sea
Resting peacefully in
our synergy
Our synchronized
energy
A port of call known
deep inside our souls
Warm calm waters when the
nasty 'northers blow
 
Tie me to you
Let the moon light
our liquid
nights
beautifully
You are my Safe Harbor
Taming the turmoil
inside of me

No comments:

Post a Comment