Saturday, December 28, 2013

Natural Heart





Set 'em up
I'll knock 'em down
After all, they're
only a decade
of fears and fortresses
false
Today I begin the
renovation
of my
life
Tear down the walls
Erect new ones
Sky lights and glass
envelope
me
My new life is
lit by
natural light

The wolf came to me
She had a song
to sing
In the night illuminated
by
the stars...
naturally
We threw our heads back
sending the
notes out in unison
"Run" she said....."it's
time"
"Trust in the place the
howl was born"

Sultry tiger came to
tell me of my
impending
mending
Healing of epic proportion
Soon I'll step away
from the misaligned
distortion
Ruins around the corner
Rebuilds around the next
bend
"Changes are your stepping
stones"....she said to
me
"it's time to traverse that line
between realities"

"Traverse it?.....no, way my
gorgeous guide"
"I'm tearing that sucker down"
I spun on my heels and
turned around
She was gone and in her place
was nothing.
Nothing to fear
Nothing in my way
Lit by natural beauty today
is me and my life calling
In love I will soon be falling
with myself, my world,
my natural 
surroundings
The drum beat sending me
on....my natural heart
pounding
In my chest full
of air
natural and soaked
in
sun
Yes, it's time
Watch me run!




No comments:

Post a Comment