Friday, December 6, 2013

Heartstrings

 
 
In the space, late in the
darkened night
As you search the room
looking for a beckon,
a light
Place your hand upon your
perfect heart
Know that I am there, I am right
there
And in your mind you will
know
"Harmony was here"
 
You are a cherished love
of mine
When you seek you shall find
My hand energetically placed
in that lonely or joyous
space
Whatever your heart feels, I feel
it as well
For within it, in sweet moments I
do dwell
And you know it, as I know it inside
of me
Inside that heart lives Harmony
 
With you, always
in all ways
When you need me or I am
in need of you
Connected by heartstrings
so strong
We know the peace that this
truth brings
If we are feeling
alone
It shall not be for
long
I know that you live within
the chamber's rhythm
Hearing your hurting heart beats,
I wake with
them
And instantly we know we are
in sync
Riding the maiden sea, the elixir
of peace
we
drink
 
Love potion..... drunk
on the mojo of
our
energetic blended beer
When you hold your hand
over your own precious
 heart
You will know
that
"Harmony is here...."
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment