Monday, October 29, 2012

I Sing Your Name

New name, same old rhythm and rhyme
wait, no, that's not true
New name, new integrated paradigm
Functional in flowing freedom, 'ol me... adieu 

A name does not one define, unless you let it
Life will flow and change like the weather
Can not the definition also change without regret?
I am who I am when I am her, and who I am not; never

I own the name Harmony now that I know the reality
My guides chose this name for me so many years ago
It is about patience and peace, there is no finality
It's about living your truth, naked of all ego

If you could choose a new name with a new tone
What name might you present into your present circumstance?
Such a sacred ceremony, to choose a name of your own
It is a rite of passage mated with a little fateful happenstance

Whatever name you carry
Carry it with respect
for the journey
that brought you the name I sing when I say it

 I sing your name



No comments:

Post a Comment