Monday, February 10, 2014

Half Mountain Full Moon


Half Mountain
 
 
In the soul prints of my mentor
I am reborn within myself
Miraculous memories downloaded to my center
Are the souvenirs that will sit on my heart’s shelf

In this elevation I found true elation
In the lake of my soul, I saw the truth
I am here to usher in the celebration
Blending who I am now, with who I was in my youth

Someone once told me he loved all of my personalities
His words echoed to my core today
I heard the song of my soul sing through the trees
As his soul entered to show me the way

“Honor all of you as the moon ripens to full
Sit across from the mountain known as Half
Release the negativity as out of you it is pulled
And fill the empty space with my laugh”

 
Half Mountain
Full Moon
I become the fountain
That flows from the ruins

No comments:

Post a Comment