Wednesday, January 22, 2014

flight of the vine




in the growing
in the garden
of life
is the knowing
this is a hard one
no longer a wife

struggles laid out
for this vine
I have become
I will climb and shout
ascending the incline
moving forward for no one

but me

garden gate flung open wide
I grow straight up to the sky
breaking through the boundaries
I seem to notice all around me
yet I did not construct these
and I no longer am here to appease
them

flight of the vine
aged as the finest wine
ready, willing, able
from the garden to the table
the bounty I have grown
sits on this table alone

a feast, a celebration
as I allow this space of  elaborate elation
I envibe my harvest's vibrant vibration
revive my soul, sustenance so refined
feed this wandering woman vine





No comments:

Post a Comment