Thursday, January 9, 2014

Deep in Burrow


http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


Coming home to me...
myself
In the falling of the
leaves half alive adorning 
the
trees of my life's
forest...
They fall freely
having served their
humble and
seasonal purpose
Unlike the tears
locked inside me...
myself
Hanging there, turning
in their array of many colors
in as
many moments
Yet, they cling to the
limbs, to the branches,
to the roots
deep in burrow below them

Below me...myself

Yes, a few chosen wet warriors 
have
escaped in a wind of epic
gale....
finding the respite
of the ground.....becoming
a bed
for the dreams of new life
to be realized in the
nuance of night
And the others, locked
here, tell tales of the cunning
adventures of those who drifted away
....awaiting their
own fairy tales to
be told by those who will
read them one day

Tears, come, fall as the leaves
in the Fall
Be humble in your purpose
Wash me aware....
wash me clean of the ache
living in my roots
deep in burrow
below me...
myself


No comments:

Post a Comment