Thursday, April 18, 2013

Seasonal Affective Re-order



Setting right the scales of my seasons
In the flow of the coming and the leaving
In the turning of the planet on her axis
365 days fade and follow....falling into this flow
Becoming the flow
Yet each day an individual
experience

The Fall's fire, trees ablaze
Leaves disconnect and fall, seeming to falter and fail
Yet....in reality, they provide shelter for new life
In their death, life springs forth in their
decay

The Winter....lingering in my heart
in my yard
White and gray, damp and dreary
I am painted into a drab corner
Until I paint my own Master Peace
from the sunshine residing in my restless soul

The Spring
Where and when are you?
Come, warm my body, my mind, my soul
Provide a respite from this long lonely linger of Winter
Come and save me, Spring, come to me
now

The Summer....seductress
Sultry sun singing the siren song in the sky
Thaw me fully
Take away the ice that formed around my throat
and my heart heavy
I seek the lightness of my dancing
Goddess in the sun
I seek the stars hanging so close in the humid night
Teasing me to touch them
Touch them, I do....for they know me
They remember my touch
they seek to be touched again

Come, stars strewn like sentries in your post above me
Watching
Let me touch you
Know me again, the girl child who spent hours 
gazing upon your glory
Come and be touched by the me I have become...
this woman in harmony
Singing in solo Siren song the scales of my seasons
Now

No comments:

Post a Comment