Monday, May 6, 2013

Nothing Between Us

http://www.twistedrootstudios.com


Between the cracks
is light
Between the sorrow
is joy
Between heavy words
the truth
Between us....
nothing

Nothing to get in the way
Nothing to deter us
Nothing to stop us from
connecting
Nothing to hinder our progress
Nothing
Lest we build a wall
Lest we imprison ourselves
on a pole
Immobile, impassable
untouchable

Between us is exactly what we allow
there to be
Space, vast and open for free flow to fill it
Or, debris and detachment
So vast, we shall never know the wonders of each other
I choose flow
I choose freedom in that flow
No walls do I know
No walls do I build
No pole do I impale myself upon

My truth and heart know....
There is no pole
There are no walls
There is only beautiful space 
Vibrating....vast and open
for free flow to fill it


No comments:

Post a Comment